Discover custom test hardware solutions
Explore our expertise in test software applications
Custom Test Solutions
TestWorks Group has been developing and supplying innovative custom test solutions since 2001. Over this time, we have seen the custom test solutions market expand significantly with manufacturers’ in-house test capabilities becoming increasingly limited, coupled with the growing preference by businesses to outsource the majority of their non-core technical activities.
TestWorks has built an impressive wealth of test hardware and test application software expertise. We can provide your business with a genuine ‘one-stop’ test capability for all custom test requirements, including software development and system integration.
Our experience includes developing complete automated test solutions in markets such as Aerospace and Defence, Medical, Industrial Control & Safety, Drive Technology, Wireless Communications, Automotive and Marine Navigation, with technologies including RF, high voltage and power applications.
We have full hardware design and software development expertise in-house, with specialities covering system integration, ‘build-to-print’, including obsolescence management and high voltage/high power testing.
We are proud to be a National Instruments Alliance Partner with certified LabVIEW developers in-house.
Experts in Custom Test Solutions
- Fully customised hardware and software solutions
- Electronic, electrical, mechanical design and test software development
- National Instruments LabVIEW and TestStand test software applications
- PXI, CompactDAQ & CompactRIO solutions
- Build to-print capability, including obsolescence management
- Replacement and automation of manual/obsolete/legacy test systems, including reverse-engineering
- Cabinet, rack and system build
- Test design enhancements/improvements
- Functional test fixtures including RF and interlocked safety enclosures
- Control systems and panels
- Data acquisition solutions
- Hipot/insulation & high power test automation
- Automated hipot testing up to 5kV
- Extensive experience in testing units up to 100kW
- Boundary Scan applications (JTAG Technologies)