Cable and Harness Assembly, including Overmoulding
Our skilled operators can offer cable assembly, from simple 1:1 stripped or terminated wires to complex multi-branch harnesses incorporating military connectors. Our processes are optimised through the use of automated wire cutting, stripping and crimping equipment.
We can also offer overmoulding on all types of cable assemblies and modules; overmoulding is a cost-effective method of providing a professional, sealed assembly, where full injection moulding would not be affordable.
- 1:1 wires, with bare terminations or crimped
- Complex, multi-branch cable harnesses
- Full overmoulding capability for terminations and in-line modules
- Overmoulding to IP65 rating or higher
- Cable harness design
- Quantities from 10s to 1000s
We have continued to invest year on year in our manufacturing capabilities.
We can offer our customers a cost effective solution across all scales of manufacturing from our manufacturing bases in both Letchworth and Dunfermline.